Friday August 16 - Saturday August 17
We will be heading to Golden Ears Park for a single night of overnight camping. We will be hiking 4.7 Km from Gold Creek/ East Canyon parking lot on the East Canyon Trail and heading to Hiker’s Beach.
- Tent (or come with someone who will have one)
- Sleeping bag down to 10 Celsius
- Sleeping mat
- Back Pack
- Flash Light or headlamp
- Tent or hammock (Let is know if you have a tent that can be shared).
- Toiletries (ie. TP, unscented hand sanitizer, tooth brush/ paste) (Deoderent attracts wildlife)
- Bring food (ie. Instant oatmeal/ power bars/ sandwiches (Also remember that you must pack out your own garbage))
- Bring 2L water (Jord will have tablets to make the river water safe to drink)
- Flash light or head lamp
- If its raining, bring appropriate rain attire
- No cotton socks
- Jordan will supply: water purification, a camp stove and a pot, and emergency satellite messaging.